Fire preparedness is important during your stay. Familiarize yourself with where fire extinguishers, fire blankets and smoke detectors are installed.
- Fire blanket is located in red box hanging on the wall.
- Pull the straps to get out the fire blanket.
- Lay fire blankets over the flames.
- There is a floor-level gas alarm behind the refrigerator.
Extinguisher in large bedroom:
- Fire extinguishers hang on the wall behind the bedroom door.
- Lift the fire extinguishers off the suspension, pull out the splinter, direct the hose spout towards the flame and push the trigger.
Smoke detectors in bedrooms:
- Det er røykvarslere montert i taket på soverommene. En alarm vil utløses dersom det kommer røyk i rommet.
Fire extinguisher in outbuilding:
- In the main room of the outbuilding there is a small fire extinguisher, mounted on the wall.
- Remove the fire extinguisher from the attachment, pull out the splinter and point the hose towards the flame.
Fire safety outside the cabin:
- When using the campfire outside, fill a big bucket full of water and keep it ready at the campfire.
- If it is dry in the field outside, the campfire should NOT be used fire.